Savi's Workshop waiting area?

TVmom

Earning My Ears
I made reservations for my two boys to build a light saber at Savi's. We are a family of 5. Since only two people can go in,I can send my daughter with her brother since he'll be 14 and DH can go with our youngest. I'm perfectly fine waiting, but was wondering if there is a spot at the workshop for left out moms to wait for their kids/husbands.

You can wait outside in the holding area, also right across the exit of the experience is Ronto Roaster with tables and chairs

You can wait outside in the holding area, also right across the exit of the experience is Ronto Roaster with tables and chairs
We actually found the low wall near the check in for Savi's to be a great spot to rest even when we weren't waiting for the experience. For some reason there were few people there taking advantage of the sitting space? Ronto's would also be a great place to sit and have a drink while waiting, and you could have a good view of the Savi exit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter