SB: Disney cruise scrapbook tips

chessie

DIS Veteran
Disney cruise scrapbook tips

A post by Kanga&Roo, who will be leaving soon for her Disney cruise, inspired this post. Let’s give her and any others, some tips.

I am currently working on my Disney cruise album and am enjoying it immensely. It is my first big project and had I not had tips from an experienced scrapper I don’t think it would be turning out as wonderful as it is.

Save everything. You may not use it but you never know. I used the bag I got from one of the stores on board to mount my formal picture of Mickey and Me. The bags were navy blue with gold Mickey heads. It was the perfect thing. I also cut the little foil papers the chocolate mints from my pillow were wrapped in into Mickey heads.

The carpets are beautiful and make fantastic accents for corners.

Get the names of your dinner companions and maybe even their autographs.

Ask your room person to leave 2 of everything so you can have a front and a back or one to cut apart. When I asked mine I didn’t even have to explain why. He said are you making a scrapbook?

I could go on and on. This book is what got me hooked on scrapping.

Chessie

I purchased a coloring book on board the Magic. The pictures make great paper piecing patterns. It is an inexpensive and fun way to decorate cruise pages and they are themed to match your photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter