SB Glue disaster!

pas2

Mouseketeer
I have been working on my Disney trip SB for almost a year now (I work slowly) only to find that my pages are falling apart!!! I originally started using a glue stick and this happened so I switched to Zig Glue Pens and I loved them. Now I find that they too are not holding more than a year. I have to now find another glue and reglue everything!!! I am so ticked off. Anyone else have this happen?

I too had trouble with glue sticks a while back so switched exclusively to Creative Memories tape runner or photo splits - no more problems at all.

Lisa

I too have been working on my Disney book for a year. I thought I was the only one.

I've had problems with glue sticks too. Now I only use Xyron machine.

And Undo if I have to move anything.

The bad thing about taking a year to do one album is that it is from our trip 3 years ago! I have our trip from this past October to do and I have twice the amount of photos. I better learn to scrap faster.

I dont like to use my xyron for everything because I have a 500 and it does get messy. I only use it for larger items and vellum. I am thinking of trying the Sailor glue pen. Have adhesive dots on a large page but they also get messy, stick to everything they aren't suppose to including the page protectors if there are any strays. Thought of trying the monoadhesive but heard both good and bad.

I had problems with the Zig glue pen at first too.... then I changed my way of working with it ! I now apply the glue in dots, many of them, and I make sure it looks blue when I apply it. I can usually peel up an item later with ease if I have to, but have had no problems now that I put the pages in sheet protectors right away too and worry arranging them later !

I mainly try to use the Tape Runner from Creative Memories, and have no problems with this after time... or the Photo Splits... both work well for me, just as another alternative for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter