• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB: How many ways...

Ellen aka Snow White

<font color=blue>I AM LIVING IN MY MINI-VAN!!!<br>
can you use one punch.

Let's get the creative juicies flowing. I watched my DIY scrapbooking show again:D and they showed how many different ways one punch could be used. It was really neat. It was a holly leaf punch - large size - she used it for:

Red paper - made a poinsetta for Christmas page
Green paper - the obvious holly leaf, but also used different shades of green and turned them long way and made a Christmas tree! also from green - the top of a palm tree for a beach scene
blue paper - different shades - waves in the ocean
White paper - layed to look like snow

Any other ideas to share about a punch?

This is one thing I really have trouble with. I only have a few punches and can't seem to get creative enough to use them in more ways than the obviousl. I even bought a book about punches, but it just wasn't for me. I'd love to hear everyone's ideas. And tell me when I can watch this show!

Lisa

UGH!!!
I missed the DIY show AGAIN today...I would have loved to see them use the different punches..I need all the "creative" help I can get!:D :D :D

I really like punches but I have resisted buying them unless they are versatile and can be used in different ways. The LSS has quite a few of the basic ones that we can use while we're cropping. Here ore a few things I have done. I made a strawberry border using the heart punch to make the strawberries and the small sun punch for the stem part. The small flower punch worked great for the strawberry blossoms. I also used the small flower two tones of white and ivory to make popcorn. 2 each of 3 different sizes of sun punches in yellow layered atop each other makes a really good dandelion.

I purchased the maple leaf punches in three sizes for my Canada trip album so I am on the look out for creative things to do with them.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter