SB - my latest pages from our Florida trip

Your page and the other pages look wonderful...there is no wrong or right way just go with your feelings...I know that some people are much more talented then me but I don't care I just have fun doing my thing so go ahead and keep doing what you are doing it looks GREAT...Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Pretty good for a beginner I would say! Isn't it fun? If you want some more ideas you can check out my page I guess. Just look at the post way down on this page called "30 pages! Holy Moly!" that only like 2 people have replied to. ;) It'll tell ya where to go if you're interested. Keep workin'! Have fun!

Excellent job, Bev!!

You should be proud of yourself. Your mixture of background colors was really good and made your photos stand out.

I loved the Cypress Gardens page and the also the Suess Landing one. Well...... I liked them all, lol!!
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter