Scarecrow stalk at Universal

FeetOffTheTable

Mouseketeer

here’s a surprise! Starting today through nov 1 you can do a scavenger hunt to find themed scarecrows and get a sweet surprise at the end. this appears to only be at Universal Studios, and the first stop is the universal store just inside the gate. Presumably, like the Christmas tree stroll, you can pick up a map/hunt at any place that you find a scarecrow.

Thought you all might like to know!

Thank you for posting this!
I really enjoyed the Christmas tree hunt last December....the ornament keepsake was a cute Minion!
I will put this on my to-do list for October::yes::

Thank you for posting this!
I really enjoyed the Christmas tree hunt last December....the ornament keepsake was a cute Minion!
I will put this on my to-do list for October::yes::

Yes we happened to be there in December and really like the minion ornament; great keepsake from the trip. I’m excited they are doing this for Halloween. We go next week so will definitely be checking it out

Thanks for this info. didn't know Universal was doing these kind of scavenger hunts. We always do the ones for festivals at Epcot. Glad Universal is offering too.

We did this today (And the IOA trick or treating).

IOA Trick or treating you go into the main store at the front of Islands of Adventure "Trading Company" and the kids get a trick or treat bag. There's 1 or 2 gift shops in each land (Other than Hogsmeade) that have pumpkin stickers in the window. Walk in go to the counter, they get candy.

For Scarecrow stalk, you can get the booklet at any shop with the scarecrows. The booklet has a map. Each one is unique to the area (The Transformers one was cool, but each had some flavor). The store clerks stamp it, at the end you go to the Candy Store (Studio sweets or San Fransisco Candy Factory) and if you have everything stamped you get to one of four or 5 different bags of candy. I.e. Candy Corn, Gummy Worms, etc. Stores with it that I can recall is the Minions gift shop, shrek gift shop, transformers gift shop, bourne gift shop, Spongebob store, Mummy Gift Shop, Fast and Furious gift shop, Men in Black Gift Shop and the Irish store next to Louie's pizza. Both IOA and Studios make you go into the various gift shops to get stamped/candy, but it's fun, you don't have to buy anything extra.

I did get a time (somehow) for the Bride of Frankenstein house, and that went pretty well, I actually like the groups being split. Downside is a lot of the curtains, hanging things aren't there, and there's plexiglass covering up some of the areas where actors are. But it's still a haunted house. Hint, Bring DARK sunglasses and wear them in the queue line before going in, then take them off when you walk in.

And yes the parks were very busy today.

Are the treat bags of candy factory sealed by manufacturer ?

The Scarecrow stalk prize is bulk candy in various wrapped bags and sealed with a sticker. Basically some of the binned candy that's in the candy stores. Here's a screencap from the tracker video. Our daughter picked the gummy worms. The IOA Trick or Treating is standard manufacture wrapped candies. Tootsie Rolls, Nerds, Starburst, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts