scarlett873's journal...posts/PMs welcome!

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
i decided that i would start my own journal on the boards. maybe it will help me keep on track with my weekly goals for myself!!

i have now been with WISH for about 4 weeks. i fell off the wagon during week one, due to DH's illness, but hopped right back on the next week. we have chosen the atkins plan for us. i was successful during induction, losing about 7 pounds all together. here i am, at the end of week 3, and i have now lost 10 pounds!

i have met my goals each week so far, and this week, i am determined to begin drinking LOTS more water!! i know i haven't been drinking nearly enough. i am going to ease myself away from my dail diet coke...but if i do drink my diet coke with lunch or dinner, i will drink an extra bottle of water as well.

i have yet to begin an exercise program of any sort. i think that will be my goal for next week...i have denise austin's power yoga dvd and i will give it a try. even if it means getting out of bed 30 minutes early!!

well, DH and i are no longer following the atkins lifestyle. it was getting to difficult for us to maintain. we like to eat a wide variety of things and just felt too restricted on atkins.

so instead, we are choosing to implement a low fat/low calorie program with exercise!

this week's goals...to drink more water! and to begin an exercise program. MWF...walking along with arms and abs workout...TT...tae bo.

i've done it before...i can do it again!

I am sure you will find the program that works for both you and your DH. Keep working at it!

wow...i haven't exactly been keeping up on my journal!! i'll try to do better...

things have been so crazy for us lately...exercise has tapered off, but i am determined to get back to a regular workout again! i remember how i felt a few years ago when i was doing tae bo 5 nights a week...i felt wonderful most of the time! and i knew that the weight was coming off. i want that again!!! i did pick up a bellydance workout video from the library. i watched it and the moves look easy enough for me to attempt to follow. if i can get DH to hibernate for 30 minutes in our bedroom so he won't watch me, then i think i'll give it a go!

i didn't lose anything this week. but that's ok...it was my birthday weekend and i knew that i would not behave the entire time! time to get back on track!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter