Scheduling additional FP after, first 3

Alpineslide

Mouseketeer
My family and I have been to WDW each of the past two years during the summer. After using our 3 original Fast Passes per day I've had absolutely no trouble scheduling more throughout the day, sometimes as many as 10 more. That's with a party of 4.
Next year we may be going with a party of 10. How much more difficult will it be for us to schedule additional fast passes, after our original 3, throughout the day for a bigger party ?

So as you use the fast passes you can add another? Or do you have to use all 3 first?

A lot more difficult for that number of people. Would people in your group be willing to break up into groups of three and four?

My family always wants to do Big Thunder at night. I reserved a 9:30 time for four. Our son wasn't feeling well so we broke him out. He got a 6:30 FP. The earliest we could get with three was only 15 minutes earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts