*School Holidays* England/France - November

paulanddebbie

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip to DLP in November 2005 probably between the 10th-end of November and was wondering if their are any school holidays during that time in England or France.

Thanks

Paul

I think you'll be ok then. Half-term hols in UK are 22 - 30 Oct in 2005 (a week earlier in Scotland) and 22 Oct - 3 Nov in France.

Thanks.
Will look to book during the week of those dates I mentioned, hopefully it won't be too busy then and will catch the Christmas celebrations.

Paul

Whatever you do avoid the parks if there is the remotest chance of kiddybumps being off on some kind of holiday. It was total bedlam last week.

Unfortunately, not having children, I didn't realise until too late that both Britain and France were on 1/2 term. The queues were horrendous, even for Fastpass and you were permanently on pushchair watch because some folk seem unable to drive the things without mowing you down or taking an inch of skin off your legs.

I had a great time, nonetheless, but I would still make sure I didn't go during any sort of school holiday period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter