Sci Fi Diner - no availability?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to book Sci Fi Diner in November? I'm seeing zero availability for lunch or dinner. Is it closing for refurbishment? Thanks for any insights!

i just checked several random days for October and November and there was availability. What size is your travel party?

Thanks! 4 people. Our ADR day is next week, and I was just surprised to see nothing for Sci Fi Diner. I must be looking at the wrong dates?!

What dates are you seeing availability in November? According to ***********, there's no availability at all in November.

Sci-Fi is usually one that books up at 180 days. You may not see any openings for dates that have already hit the 180 mark. You should be good to find a reservation for a party of 4 if you book at 6am on your 180 day. Good luck!!

Reactions: CJK
Just made ADRs this morning for a client. There was some availability on November 27, but nothing for their first HS day earlier in the week. This isn't terribly unusual for Sci-Fi even during normal times.

I did my ADRs on Monday and felt like overall there were less openings. It is for Thanksgiving week, but I have had better luck at Christmas in the past. Lots of lowered hours at restaurants. I hope they will release more. My first thought was it was a way to reduce headcount for social distancing....just a thought though.

I was able to book a dinner reservation when I did my ADR's on Sunday. I booked it for the 180+5 day of my trip though. I noticed in playing around on the website that there are no longer times available for that day now though (11-25).

This morning I was unable to find any reservations for more than 2 people for lunch the week of Thanksgiving. I have been during busy times before and have never had an issue with Sci-Fi. They must being doing much lower capacity.

I see that reservations are currently unavailable. My ADR day is next week, so I wonder if they will accept new reservations by then.

I've had trouble getting Sci Fi for the last couple of trips I've booked. I just moved an August trip to November recently and was able to get a Sci Fi ADR for 4, but not until the last full day of my trip. There were no openings before that and I'm going the week before thanksgiving.

Well since all dining reservations are being cancelled, now we all get to try again at the 60 day window:( sniff sniff

Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!