• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

scooter/wheelchair can you rent and keep?

KYmommy

Mouseketeer
A friend of my has decided to go to WDW with her 3 DD's and her elderly mother who may want a scooter or wheelchair. Can they rent either through WDW for their entire stay and keep it with them (take it back to their resort)? I told her that when we where there this summer I saw others with scooters getting on the bus, but maybe they werent rented.
Can anyone give us any insight to this? Any info would be great! Thanks
Kris

If you go to the "disABILTIES FAQ" there is a lot of information which will help, including contact information for off-site rentals. Click on "disABILTIES!" at the top of this page and the FAQ is a few items down on the index.

The Disney rentals are more expensive than the off-site rentals and they are not as maneuverable or as fast. Also they can only be used in the park where they are rented. Note the off-site locations will deliver to your resort and pick up there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter