Scrapper Pins and what to do with them?

princesskaycee

Earning My Ears
So I unknowingly bought multiple scrapper pins and I really should have known better. I'm not very serious about my pin collection and don't care much about the value of them. I've decided to keep some of the scrappers because they are adorable, but what can I do with the rest of them? I wouldn't want to trade them in the parks because that wouldn't be right. Are there any ways to trade or sell them if I tell people upfront that they're scrappers?

So I unknowingly bought multiple scrapper pins and I really should have known better. I'm not very serious about my pin collection and don't care much about the value of them. I've decided to keep some of the scrappers because they are adorable, but what can I do with the rest of them? I wouldn't want to trade them in the parks because that wouldn't be right. Are there any ways to trade or sell them if I tell people upfront that they're scrappers?

Where did you buy them? I would like to get some pins before my husband and I go so we can trade them, but tbh I do not want to pay full retail price for pins I intend to trade. I, like you, would feel horrible about trading fakes and scrappers, though. I want to know where to avoid buying. Also, how did you know they were scrappers?

Where did you buy them? I would like to get some pins before my husband and I go so we can trade them, but tbh I do not want to pay full retail price for pins I intend to trade. I, like you, would feel horrible about trading fakes and scrappers, though. I want to know where to avoid buying. Also, how did you know they were scrappers?
eBay! Rookie mistake lol.

There really isn't much you can do with scrapper pins if you don't want to trade them. Personally, I would either toss them out (recycle, if you're in a place that takes scrap metal) or use them in some art projects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!