scrapping with swapped items - make room for the next lot!!

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
Let's use some of those swap items that we all have overflowing in our scrap areas!!!!!!! (We have some more on the way....)

The rules are the same as usual - any page 6x6 or larger, using at least two elements from a swap on these boards, count towards the prize draw for the honor of hosting the next round. Completed page swap pages count as one page each. You can post as many pages as you like, but a max of 15 credits per person will be allowed towards the draw. My pages don't count.

Pictures must be posted on here or e-mailed to me to qualify (PM me if you need my e-mail). Items from "pack-and-wrap" swaps (like primas, ribbons etc.) count but should not be the only swap element on the page.

This will run from 27 May to 30 June.

Happy scrapping!

I can't believe no-one is actually scrapping any more:sad2: I'm as guilty as the next person i suppose - I only did 6 pages the whole of June:scared1:

I'll extend this to 15 July in the hope someone does some scrapping:rolleyes1

glad this got bumped up again! I have been scrapping little by little but haven't taken any pics of the pages. I have a giant stack of pages waiting for journaling. I'll make the effort to take the pics & upload some this week.

When I got home I got photos developed of Berlin and of my 2006 Christmas trip, oldest of the 4 trips left to do!:cool1:
I figured Berlin was going to be the hardest to do because its "grey" our tour was even called "Berlin's Turbulent Past" so I thought I would do a Christmas in July book at the same time to keep me going.
Anyways! I will have pages by next week to post also!
June is usually a pretty good month to scrap so I dont know whats happening and maybe July will be better!

Hey Rita, do you have a trip report posted anywhere? I want to know everything about your trip!

I've been off in FL, myself, so no scrapping. But a ton of new pictures to scrap. July will be a bust, with finishing swaps and the in-laws visiting. But this fall, should be perfect for scrapping.

I hadn't done any scrapping at all for months, but over the past week I've been getting back to it and I do have a few pages to post that used swap items.

Since these challenges don't have prizes, etc anymore - what about if we made a "Scrapping with Swapped Items" sticky instead, where people could post their pages as they do them, and they'd be all together in one place? Just a thought.

I like that idea. Even if we don't use the sticky, a single thread that we post to is good.

i'd probably post in a sticky if one was set up. then there's no pressure for time.

Ok, girls.. remind me tomorrow..and I'll set up a thread for it and put it as a sticky!!! :)
Don't let me forget...

Are you going to do away with the challenge than and just do the sticky? I think that might be a good idea.... that way we can keep it as an inspirational thread for those who forget where to find the post.....

I have not scrapped in 2 months...but watch out!!! I've got lots to do.. now off to see fireworks before my family goes batty on me... Oh, reminds me.. I hope I got the photo of the bat.... yup, the brat decided to potty while I was snapping photos!

A sticky would work for me:goodvibes

Rita, we can let you off scrapping in June since you were on vacation for most of it:rolleyes1:rotfl:

For me the colour swap took precedence (as it has a deadline), and of the 6 psages I did in June I don't think I used any swap stuff - or maybe I did on one, I'll have to check;)

Yea, I get a get out of swaps free card for June:cool1:

If we are going to make this into one continuous sticky, who overseas( guess where my mind is?!) it or do we have to do that any longer? I would take a month of overseeing.

Rita, I don't think anyone would need to be in charge of the thread. We will all just post when we have something to share!

I will start the Scrapping with Swap Items thread momentarily! :)
It will be a sticky and everyone will just post to it as they complete items using their swap items from this board! :)

Look for the sticky shortly! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter