scrapyourtrip?

munari

Mouseketeer
Anyone know when SYT has good sales? I've been waiting for a while expecting them to have a good July 4th holiday sale but... just free shipping (for some reason they had an 18% off yesterday). Their Disney paper is just so cute!

I haven't really paid attention to their sales.. Sorry...

There paper is really good, I have used it numerous times.

Sign up for their emails. I get emails all the time with sale notifications. I just got one 10 minutes ago announcing they extended their 4th of July sale. 18% off with code 18store.

I have seen them do 20%. That's probably about as good as it gets.

But their best deal is around Christmas when they sell gift cards. I think you get 3 $50 gift cards for $99. (One good in January, one in February, one in March). I haven't done that one but probably will next year.

Sign up for their emails. I get emails all the time with sale notifications. I just got one 10 minutes ago announcing they extended their 4th of July sale. 18% off with code 18store.

But their best deal is around Christmas when they sell gift cards. I think you get 3 $50 gift cards for $99. (One good in January, one in February, one in March). I haven't done that one but probably will next year.
Thanks for the info! I'm going to put my order in today :love:

Completely off topic but when did your daughter get sooo grown up?!?!?
Man, I am not on here as much as I should be.

As for SYT, I love their stuff. I second signing up for emails of you haven't already.

Completely off topic but when did your daughter get sooo grown up?!?!?
Man, I am not on here as much as I should be.

As for SYT, I love their stuff. I second signing up for emails of you haven't already.

Ugh, I wish I knew! She's 16 and will be a high school junior this fall. :faint: I'm trying to figure out how to slow it all down, but so far scrapbooking is my only therapy! :)

And yes, I might need a SYT 12 step program...... :teeth:

Ugh, I wish I knew! She's 16 and will be a high school junior this fall. :faint: I'm trying to figure out how to slow it all down, but so far scrapbooking is my only therapy! :)

And yes, I might need a SYT 12 step program...... :teeth:

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is 16!! Of course when I joined the DIS my oldest DS was 9, he just turned 21! Time flies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!