Sea World and Food Allergies

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
I was hoping my testing would come back better after avoiding certain foods for over 5 months but they didn't.

I can't eat dairy, wheat, potatoes, corn and a few other things.

The only thing I can think of that they may serve at SW that I can eat is rice and chicken (prefer chicken breast). Does anyone know if SW serves chicken and rice? Would they be able to serve mine plain (no sauces)?

I can't seem to find any information about SW and allergies on here, so any information you might have is appreciated. I know SW is quite good at allowing other food in, but we are staying at a hotel and doing a cruise before that so packing a lunch would be quite hard.

Did you avoid wheat before testing? You need to eat wheat, and a good amount of it before testing.

My DH has Celiacs but we can’t remember what he ate there. In a pinch I bet you could get hamburger or a hot dog without a bun.

Did you avoid wheat before testing? You need to eat wheat, and a good amount of it before testing.

My DH has Celiacs but we can’t remember what he ate there. In a pinch I bet you could get hamburger or a hot dog without a bun.
My naturopath has done testing of food twice and organs twice. I have not had wheat or any of the things he recommended since Jan. He tested before I started eliminating certain foods and again this month. Mine are for allergies. Sounds really crazy but since I stopped eating dairy, wheat and the other things the naturopath recommended I haven't had an asthma attack. I use to get them all the time when someone smoked near me (10' could cause an attack). Last trip to WDW was horrible.

Hotdogs and Hamburgers are not on my diet. Not that I would have eaten them before going on this diet. I have never liked hamburgers from the time I was little. Hotdogs I managed to eat until the end of elementary school (hotdog day) and haven't eaten since.

Yea, they are definitely not the best food as far as quality goes! I’m sorry I cannot remember what else they had there when we went in the fall. I’m glad you’re feeling better! I bet you could try calling dining and ask. I know there’s a reservation number you can call to dine with the orcas. Maybe they would have a better selection at the sit down restaurant? We just grabbed food as we ran around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!