Sea World Orlando Canadian Residents Passes

morrik5

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else purchased the discounted Sea World Canadian Residents Passes? I was fortunate to get 3 with my Air Miles and then CAA sold them so I picked up another 2. The only difference I can see is that the ones from CAA have the person's name on it while the AM only notes they are an Air Miles Reward. Same rules as Disney, residency proof ID is required.

Has anyone else purchased the discounted Sea World Canadian Residents Passes? I was fortunate to get 3 with my Air Miles and then CAA sold them so I picked up another 2. The only difference I can see is that the ones from CAA have the person's name on it while the AM only notes they are an Air Miles Reward. Same rules as Disney, residency proof ID is required.

I purchased them straight through SeaWorld for our upcoming trip in March. I'll take a discount wherever I can find one to help with our terrible dollar! Mine have our names on them and it says to present photo ID. I wonder if they'll require passports or if a DL will be good enough?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter