Sea World Reservation System

crabbymom

Slythermom to 2 'claws and a Princess
I just went through the Sea World reservation system and I have to say, it was pretty easy. Pick your date, enter your name and ticket number and done. You can reserve up to six spots at one time, but you must have everyone's ticket number. There are three options, Season Pass reservation, Fun Pass reservation and regular ticket reservation. My dates are not until September, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the opportunity.

It certainly looks easy enough. We purchased Tickets for SW as part of a Discovery Cove package. They did not provide any individual ticket numbers so now we're on hold with an estimated 70 minute wait to find out how to reserve our date. :mad:

It certainly looks easy enough. We purchased Tickets for SW as part of a Discovery Cove package. They did not provide any individual ticket numbers so now we're on hold with an estimated 70 minute wait to find out how to reserve our date. :mad:

Oh no! That is how I booked mine too but I received a link in my Discovery Cove confirmation that had a link to download the paper tickets. That is the number I put in and it worked fine.

We have platinum annual passes through BH Williamsburg. They have been on EZ Pay and continuously paid since 2014. They are in good standing. Payments have been coming out during the entire closure, with the last payment processed 6/7. Term expiration is 7/5/20, but they automatically renew each year on EZ Pay.

We are trying to book a reservation for 7/20/20 but it says we don’t have a pass with a valid date. On hold with a 60 minute wait time.
I thought this would be an issue and we have tried emailing, DMing, and calling for the past week. My youngest son has a platinum membership purchased this year and the reservation process for him was easy.

where are you seeing the place to enter your ticket numbers?

I clicked on the type of ticket I have, entered how many people and picked a date on the calendar. It took me to a screen to enter ticket number, first name, last name, and email of everyone in my party.

You place your ticket number after you say how many people you are making a reservation for. It was really easy. Can't wait to go and just walk around.

I'm trying on Sea World and Aquatica's site, but I'm just getting "error occurred, please try again later", so sitting on hold at this point.

Oh no! That is how I booked mine too but I received a link in my Discovery Cove confirmation that had a link to download the paper tickets. That is the number I put in and it worked fine.
I printed our tickets out but they all list my husbands name and the same code.

We have platinum annual passes through BH Williamsburg. They have been on EZ Pay and continuously paid since 2014. They are in good standing. Payments have been coming out during the entire closure, with the last payment processed 6/7. Term expiration is 7/5/20, but they automatically renew each year on EZ Pay.

We are trying to book a reservation for 7/20/20 but it says we don’t have a pass with a valid date. On hold with a 60 minute wait time.
I thought this would be an issue and we have tried emailing, DMing, and calling for the past week. My youngest son has a platinum membership purchased this year and the reservation process for him was easy.
If anybody else runs into this Specific issue, we were able to make an advance payment for next months EZ Pay. This put us past the 7/5 expiration date and allowed us to reserve 7/20.

Well just waited on the phone for thirty minutes and was given a message to "call again later" and was disconnected. err....

If you've got a few spare minutes, and days on the ticket, would you mind attempting to make another reservation and see if it works?

The generic error message is frustrating.....I don't know what the problem is and if its an issue with my ticket, the system, or if I'm making an error.

When I put the conformation number in each of the ticket boxes, I did get a different error message saying that the bar codes cannot match.

Just to add...I also have discovery cove reservations and tried to use the voucher number. It did not work for me either. After 41 mins on hold with Seaworld I was disconnected after a message that they could not take my call.

I even scanned the bar code to make sure the bar code number is the same as the voucher number. It is.

Who knows.

I will be disappointed but will be cancelling Discovery Cove in a few weeks if I can't go to the other parks. Unfortunate, but I guess they are doing the best they can.

Well just waited on the phone for thirty minutes and was given a message to "call again later" and was disconnected. err....
me too. I have to reschedule our discovery cove date, because they are closed on my date, even though when I talked to them last week they said I was fine. And I had to switch to Explorer to get the page with the ticket ID #s to pop up, but now I can't get past it. This is so frustrating!!

If you've got a few spare minutes, and days on the ticket, would you mind attempting to make another reservation and see if it works?

The generic error message is frustrating.....I don't know what the problem is and if its an issue with my ticket, the system, or if I'm making an error.

When I put the conformation number in each of the ticket boxes, I did get a different error message saying that the bar codes cannot match.

Sure. I'll try right now.

If anybody else runs into this Specific issue, we were able to make an advance payment for next months EZ Pay. This put us past the 7/5 expiration date and allowed us to reserve 7/20.
We are in the same situation with Williamsburg Platinum passes on EZ pay plan but trying to reserve for September. Our error message says “pass not valid for this park”.
We have also had these passes for years and have used them with no problems at all the Florida parks on multiple trips.
But by your experience I will have to prepay 3 months of fees in order to reserve in September. That is crazy since they already are supposed to be suspending the next couple of months payments to adjust for the payments made during closure.
I’m currently waiting for call backs (we will see if they happen) from Busch Gardens Williamsburg Passholder number and from the SeaWorld Parks reservation number.

I was able to reserve for July 27 (although I cancelled it, just trying to see if it was your dates). Just as an FYI - I am using Google Chrome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter