Sea World Reservation System

I just tried again with my Undercover Tourist tickets and was able to reserve both Seaworld and Busch Gardens. I would definitely try again, I used the phone apps for both parks and my husband already got the confirmation emails.

I just tried again with my Undercover Tourist tickets and was able to reserve both Seaworld and Busch Gardens. I would definitely try again, I used the phone apps for both parks and my husband already got the confirmation emails.
I've gone from Barcode invalid to an error has occurred. Progress? Tried Safari and Chrome, and the phone app. No dice.

Once I got it figured out (especially using Chrome instead of IE), it was pretty simple for me too! Hope to see you on your trips :)

I will absolutely see you there!!

Are you on the EZ Pay plan?

Our passes were paid in full at time of purchase.

I guess i can kind of see why the system won't allow EZ pay passholders to book beyond their current paid term....obviously they need to remedy that, but i can see how that glitch would occur.

We were able to get on last night and book our reservations for both July and October. They announced on their FB page that they had adjusted the system. I'm just glad we got our reservations. Now we just need to get our one day at MK, and we are ready to go!

Are any of their dates full at this point? It looked like they were available. We are at Universal this weekend and the beginning of next week, but might end up adding a Sea World day. I don't have tickets yet b/c we aren't sure, so I can't complete a reservation, but I was curious if they were full.

Has anyone who is a pass member who had their ticket upgraded due to covid been able to find their new benefits online? Sea World said that the passes would still reflect what type of pass you originally purchased however the benefits on the passholder portal would update to reflect your new pass status...any body had any luck finding this?

Are any of their dates full at this point? It looked like they were available. We are at Universal this weekend and the beginning of next week, but might end up adding a Sea World day. I don't have tickets yet b/c we aren't sure, so I can't complete a reservation, but I was curious if they were full.
I'd take a look at what's open/not at SW before you purchase tix. There seems to be A LOT closed.

I didn't see to many dates that weren't available when I just looked. A few in September and December. Remember most Tuesdays and Thursdays for the rest of the year the park is not open at all.

No date is full. Tgiving and Xmas/NYE week have the T/Th set to not available but those will likely open up if they need to accommodate guests.

Has anyone who is a pass member who had their ticket upgraded due to covid been able to find their new benefits online? Sea World said that the passes would still reflect what type of pass you originally purchased however the benefits on the passholder portal would update to reflect your new pass status...any body had any luck finding this?

I don't see anything different. My husband spoke to guest relations today and they said, they can see the upgrade on their end.

I called UT and they said everyone that has been calling are people with all day dining tickets. Not sure how SeaWorld managed to screw this up this badly.

I have UT tickets but without all day dining. All I get when I try is "An error has occurred. Please try again later." I've been trying several times a day, different browsers, the app, etc. No luck. Any time I've tried to call SW it's told me their call lines were closed. It's getting very frustrating. We won't be there till mid July, but only have 2 potential days in our trip that would work, so I'd hate for those to book out before we got our reservation because their system is obviously faulty in some way when their phone lines have to be completely shut down for multiple days.

I have UT tickets but without all day dining. All I get when I try is "An error has occurred. Please try again later." I've been trying several times a day, different browsers, the app, etc. No luck. Any time I've tried to call SW it's told me their call lines were closed. It's getting very frustrating. We won't be there till mid July, but only have 2 potential days in our trip that would work, so I'd hate for those to book out before we got our reservation because their system is obviously faulty in some way when their phone lines have to be completely shut down for multiple days.
Did you empty your cart between tries?

I've emptied the cart between each try. I have two tickets and I've tried doing them just one at a time too. No luck with anything.
You can just show up and get in as well. You aren't locked into having a reservation. It is highly unlikely that any date will 'sell out'.

I've emptied the cart between each try. I have two tickets and I've tried doing them just one at a time too. No luck with anything.
I eventually got reservations but I got the same error as you, every time across 4 devices and multiple browsers on each. Here’s what I did.
Go all the way through the reservation process. Click the button and await the error message.
At the top of the page, click buy tickets.
Scroll down to checkout.
Enter in your info, and you should get the reservations.
Did this for both SW and BG and got my reservation emails ready to go.
Good luck!

I eventually got reservations but I got the same error as you, every time across 4 devices and multiple browsers on each. Here’s what I did.
Go all the way through the reservation process. Click the button and await the error message.
At the top of the page, click buy tickets.
Scroll down to checkout.
Enter in your info, and you should get the reservations.
Did this for both SW and BG and got my reservation emails ready to go.
Good luck!

That worked! Thank you!

For reference, one of the employees at the park yesterday told us that they were expecting 5,000 people. I presume that’s accurate, based on the fact that they all needed reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter