Sea World rides for larger people

Doodles

Earning My Ears
Have any "larger" people had any difficulty with the roller coasters at Sea World? (i.e. fitting in, or trouble with seat belt length) We're going in October and would like to know ahead of time. We've never had a problem with WDW rides, and hope we won't with Sea World. Thanks for your help.

I was there in May with a larger friend who wanted to ride everything! I can tell you that you will be able to ride everything that you can handle. The only drawback is that you will not get to ride in the front row. They have a special seat in the third or fourth row for Kraken. All you have to do is tell the cm when they are loading you that you would like the special seat (there are also signs showing which row to go to). In Sea World, they also have a sample seat just before you enter the queing area in case you would like to check out the regular seat. Kraken is a great coaster so have fun!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter