Sea World Schedule and Cirque show??

mikayla73

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how often they update the schedule for SW on their web site? We are planning on going May 26th or 27th, and they only have the actual show time through the 25th :headache:

I read another post where they said the Cirque de la Mer show was just OK. Any one have other thoughts or info on it? I have never seen any Cirque show, so I have no idea what to expect. I have been to SW before when they had the Water World show, I thought I wouldn't really like it, but it ended up being fun.

I am just looking for some input. I am not sure how long the Cirque show lasts and we will only be at SW for one day, driving down from Anaheim and then back. I don't want to waste time watching something that will make me feel like I am wasting time. I didn't have that feeling for any of the shows we saw when we went before, but like I said I have never seen a Cirque show. TIA!

I loved it.
Those people contort their bodies in ways they aren't meant to be.
We usually watch it every other time we go.
It runs about 25 minutes. Some audience participation while the seats are filling up.

Was at SW on Saturday the 5th of May and the show was not even running... We were a bit bummed...

Does SW usually have the shows at the same time each day? They still don't have the times up for any later than May 25th. :confused3 That' not far off, I gotta think that they have the times figured out already and just haven't updated the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter