• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sea World tickets at par?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Is that true? Can I buy in advance? Do they have a 'never expire' couple/few day deal too? THANKS S

Yes, the last couple of years SeaWorld has offered a Canadian @ par promotion which I think runs from November to the following April inclusive. We have gone both at March Break and during the Christmas holidays. You can prebuy passes and Busch Gardens/SeaWorld flex-passes through CAA or your travel agent, (check with them for all the details or I've also read about it in the Holiday House brochure or similar) but I just go right to the ticket booth and say I want to purchase the Canadian @ par and they charge me a reduced rate in USF. I always bring Canadian ID but so far they have not asked to see it. They have also had a promotion that I can use that ticket for a second day for free, within a few days time period, I haven't done that yet though. I like the flexibility of being able to purchase an @ par ticket when down there, in case our plans change. I don't know if the multi-day passes expire or not. Universal's do not expire.

This answers one of my questions! We are going in Jan and hope to take in SW for our first time. We know nothing about it. I looked at the SW website but they don't have all the rides there.

Is there something at Busch Gardens in conjunction with SW? As I said I know very little but we would like to try it as we enjoyed UNIV and Iof A last time. How many days do you need for SW?

Thanks.

sillyminny, there are two rides at SW ~ Kraken and Journey to Atlantis, both fun if you like thrill rides (we do) and don't mind getting wet (JtA). The SW website will also give you a list of all the marine exhibits and shows. We find one day plenty, but it really depends on how long you want to spend at each attraction and whether you can fit in all the shows as well. We find feeding dolphins especially fun and tend to stay quite a while at Key West Dolphin Fest.

SW is a very pretty park to wander around and a nice change of pace to Disney and Universal. We were there during March Break and the Christmas holidays and it wasn't too busy, which made it all the nicer. We were able to walk-on Kraken several times in a row, before our stomachs said "enough" and we were dry from JtA.

If you want multi-park tickets there are Busch Gardens/SW combo passes and a 4 or 5 park Orlando Flex ticket (SW, Busch Gardens, IOA, USF, Wet n Wild) available or keep checking with a travel agent for any Canadian specials that should start this fall, if it's the same as last year. Also check in the fall Florida travel brochures. I can't remember if there was anything mentioned about the Canadian special at the various park websites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter