Seats and sweets

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Is this in the same area as the post fireworks party?
Do they make you leave for the post party?
if not how long can you stay?
I was set on the post party to let the crowd leave but now saw sweets and seats I figure if I can have a seat for the fireworks why not?
is the view good?
anyone done post party and sweets and seats what’s better

Seats and Sweets is held on the lower part of the terrace. Pre- and Post-parties are on the upper part of the terrace, so, no, Seats and Sweets guests do not have to leave for post-party people. The view is dependent on which table you get. The view will never be as good as a more direct view of the front of the castle. It's the sacrifice you make for getting a chair on the terrace.

Is this in the same area as the post fireworks party?
Do they make you leave for the post party?
if not how long can you stay?
I was set on the post party to let the crowd leave but now saw sweets and seats I figure if I can have a seat for the fireworks why not?
is the view good?
anyone done post party and sweets and seats what’s better
Done both and it really depends on your priority.

Seat & Treats is nice to have your treats early and during the show. You get to sit during the show. The downside is the side view which does not give you the same effect because the fireworks are not in the position for ultimate viewing. I'm not sure how they are handling the viewing lately but when we did it everyone had to stay in their seat, some tables (ours) were back a bit. We were told tables were assigned as you booked. It sounds like lately some folks could pick their table so getting there very early is important. Also with us the food was being put away as show started so not like you could get anything afterwards.

Post Party meant we were the first to the garden and had the choice of our location in the garden. The Pre Party folks had to take what was left. The view is perfect head on to the castle. Afterwards it was nice to go to the terrace for desserts and they didn't seem to rush us ~ but I didn't feel like the selection was as nice as when we did seats & treat AND they didn't replenish or keep it out very long. Guess we were the last ones eating so ..... Now maybe that has changed again I don't know. I don't see us doing either again, I just felt like we didn't get our monies worth.

It honestly depends what you’re looking for. Yes, it is nice having a seat, but I don’t think the view is as good from tomorrowland Terrace as it is from the viewing area used for the pre-and post party guests. The night we did treats and seats. It rained during the fireworks, so it was nice to be undercover. The night we did the post fireworks party, it was a night with extended evening hours for deluxe resort guests we found it worked well to do that because while we were enjoying The desserts the day guests were getting in line for their final rides before the park closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter