SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration

bc7ate9

DIS Veteran
We are taking a trip to Universal the last week in November. I was reading about SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and I have some general questions...

It says "select dates" - and those dates aren't listed. Any idea when dates will be announced?

Is it generally weekend nights?

I assume park hours are extended on those nights?

Is the park very crowded on the nights of the event?

Are there xmassy things in the park outside of this event? (Like, is the Shamu Xmas Miracles show the standard show from Nov-Dec?)

After Thanksgiving the event is generally only on the weekend nights. Starting about the week of Christmas (depending on when Christmas falls in the week) and continuing through to Dec 31 it is nightly. The specific dates are generally announced in September, maybe late August, trying to think of when I normally hear the actual days.

The park can be crowded but during the first weekends of December it is usually not bad. The week of Christmas up until Dec 31 is normally busy (except for Christmas Day itself). Some of the shows, like O Wondrous Night, will be packed no matter what night, it is just a popular show.

The regular Shamu show is done during the day and about 6pm the Christmas shows begin. They are staggered--maybe Shamu at 6, ice skating at 7, etc. with most shows running 2 or 3 times a night depending how late the park is open.
Sea World does a great job with the Christmas Celebration and it gets very crowded.

Until the event goes nightly, the holiday stuff will only be shown on Fri-Sun (during the week, it is just the regular shows)

Looking forward to this. Is there an extra fee for Christmas events? I plan to buy annual pass since we will be there in December and 3 weeks in February.

The Christmas events are free with admission (there are some things you can add on, like pictures and special drinks, those obviously are an upcharge). The only event that I can think of that costs more would be Breakfast With Santa Claus.

If we were to add on the SeaWorld Signature Show Seating option, does that also include the Christmas shows?

We are taking a trip to Universal the last week in November. I was reading about SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and I have some general questions...

It says "select dates" - and those dates aren't listed. Any idea when dates will be announced?

Is it generally weekend nights?

I assume park hours are extended on those nights?

Is the park very crowded on the nights of the event?

Are there xmassy things in the park outside of this event? (Like, is the Shamu Xmas Miracles show the standard show from Nov-Dec?)
It's been a good few years since I went so it might have change by now but from what I remember we went in November/early Dec and at that time the Christmas Celebration was only the weekend.

The park was open until 11 or 12 and the shows were the regular shows during the day and during the party they had Xmas Sealion show, Shamu Xmas Miracles etc

It didn't seem crowded when we were there

The last 2 times we've gone (Nov 2016 and Nov 2011) we went to SeaWorld on or a day before Turkey day, then Friday or Saturday. It was great, one day was all the regular shows/decorations then presto! Christmas shows and decorations the next day...

Received a discount price email and booked the Dinner w Rudolph and Friends weeks ago ( always loved the fireside feast ) for Nov 25th --- now I am wondering if the event was cancelled - the website shows the same meet and greet with the Rudolph characters like they had last year, however, the dinner is not available to book ??

Maybe is too soon, and my email was basically a "presale" link?

Anyone have any info? Tia !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter