SeaWorld/Aquatica ride closures?

ktate82

DIS Veteran
When the parks were opening back up, SeaWorld had Journey to Atlantis and Aquatica had the wave pool closed with the dolphin plunge only open on the weekends. That wording has now been removed so does anyone know if they are all open?

I feel like it's really hard to get straight answers on this stuff. I called the 800 number to ask questions about closures at Aquatica and was told that nothing was closed. Between their website not feeling up to day and the differences between what I read here and what I am told (although perhaps things were closed Thursday and open Friday), it makes me nervous.

Last edited:
I feel like it's really hard to get straight answers on this stuff. I called the 800 number to ask questions about closures at Aquatica and was told that nothing was closed. Between their website not feeling up to day and the differences between what I read hear and what I am told (although perhaps things were closed Thursday and open Friday), it makes me nervous.

Me too. We were hoping to go in two weeks on Tuesday, but if the dolphin plunge is closed, we will wait for Saturday. I wish they would be a bit more upfront with what is closed right now so people can make decisions on when to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!