Seaworld Christmas Times Guide

Mysteria

I guess the tag fairies wings were clipped.
Does anyone have a times guide for Seaworld's Christmas Celebrations from last year or even pre-covid? Trying to get an idea of how to plan the day or even if we can do all the Christmas events in one day. TIA for any help. :)

I didn't keep anything from last year but their website has a very good guide that we used on the fly when we were there so we will do the same this year.

I’m also wondering about the timings. We will have a 3year old and a baby with us.
Do we visit SeaWorld over 2 days. First day with 3year old and baby and go to hotel in afternoon and second day leave the baby with grandparent and bring the 3yr old for the afternoon evening events. I wonder if there is a ticket that covers this situation?

In the past they primarily had this on weekends not sure if any weekdays.
I don’t have specific times but usually the shows are in the evening. They opened the area where they have special food and drinks and some other things around 5 pm I believe. We were there in November and visit every few years and things were a little different this past time. I think there was a holiday parade in the Sesame Street area during the day offered several times. I can’t remember if they had Santa all day where Wild Arctic was. There used to be where you could buy holiday shows priority seating did not include the regular day time shows or rides but they did not offer that last year. They usually do not put this info out until much closer.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter