Seaworld hotels?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
I remember seeing a post about this a while ago, but I can't do a search to find it. I was wondering which hotels, within walking distance to Seaworld, would you recommend staying at? I plan to visit in June 2002, does anyone know of any specials at that time? I mean something similar to the "2 day, 2 park getaway". Thank you for your help.

The Renissance Resort is within walking distance, but it also costs $100+. Sheraton World is next closest. You might also want to try hotels down I-Drive and Universal Blvd. You can ride the I-Ride Trolley to Sea World. I would avoid the area between Sand Lake Drive and Belz Factory Outlets, as this area tends to be a parking lot around rush hour. Check out their maps on www.iridetrolley.com. You can get a good hotel off this site, Clarion Universal. It's on Universal Blvd. Rates there start at around $50. Check out the discounts under the hotel discount link on this page.

I was just on the Sea World Florida site looking for the preferred hotels link, and they have the 2 park 2 night packages. The web site has changed from what it used to be, so go check it out. Don't know if the rates will be the same in June, probably not.

Visit the main SWF page, then click on planning, and then you'll see a page that mentions if you saw an ad. On this page, you can click to see the preferred hotels. What I do, is find out the location of the preferred hotels, and on another page, I have maps.yahoo.com up and I enter the address. Then I can see how close it is to SWF.

There is a hotel down the street from the Renaissance that is at the corner, which is within walking distance, but I forgot the name of it. Here's the link with the preferred hotels, don't know if the link will work.

http://www.preferredvacation.com/TElocs/default.asp?ec=0

If that link doesn't work, try the main link here.

http://www.seaworld.com/seaworld/fla/index.html

Check the rates at the Renaissance during holidays, because they lower them during this time, like July 4th weekend. Check out the rates for Fathers Day weekend, maybe they'll be low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter