"Secret" $90 Nachos at Pecos Bill!

So cool! Wish I was going with more people. Even if I skipped all other meals, I couldnt put a dent in that! But looks YUMMY!

Hahahahaha! How fun. I want to do this. Our trip next week is only 2 of us, though.

Same here! Most trips it's just DD and me, and if we ordered one order of nachos it would fill us up! Matter of fact, we shared the fajita platter and it was enough for us (the toppings bar is awesome).

OMG! Looks like so much fun. If only we could have done this when DS was a teenager, he could have put away 1/2 this plate himself.

Oh well, it's just DH and I now and there is no way we could eat all of that. Instead of an Illuminations cruise cost share, let's get together and split these nachos! We will at MK June 15th :)

The other issue is that I'm picky with my nacho toppings. No vegetable matter please! No lettuce, salsa, tomato, jalapeno. I can only do nachos with meat, beans, cheese and sour cream...though I have been known to allow the Chipotle-style corn "salsa" on my stuff.

I do wonder...Since it is a $90 plate, if you can have toppings put on the side. It would suite groups with picky eaters, food intolerances, and the like.

Saw this a few days ago. I'm worried about the word spreading on the Internet and it killing them because they can't keep up with demand for them. Hope I'm wrong. Next trip we made with the 4 of us we'd do this for sure. We all love fully loaded nachos
I would love it but just two of us no way.

Looks like fun! Only 2 of us though.
Sounds like we need to start up a Pecos Bills Secret Nacho meet up thread for couples to get together to go get an order ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter