"Secret" $90 Nachos at Pecos Bill!

I so want to do this. We are a family that loves nachos, I just don't know that i can justify $76 after the discount for 3 of us, and I hate to waste food. No way we could finish that!

Sounds fun. My wife would love this. I have a sweet tooth and her savoury. I am thinking one of these then head over to Beaches and Cream for a kitchen sink for me!

Nachos are one of the worlds most perfect food. Yes, please. Taco meat only, all the veg, all the sauces. I am there.

I don't think the price tag is unreasonable since it includes the drinks. Even with just 6 that's $15 per person for a giant pile of nachos and a drink. My family would love it but we only have 3. Next time we come with friends though, I'm thinkin' ... nachos, baby!!!

The nachos are "unlimited"? I don't see anything that suggests that.
They were when we were there. The CMs came back multiple times offering to bring us more - including more meat. We have some decent sized eaters in our group and we all walked out full.

Does anyone know if this still is still happening? We'd really like to do this in August!

Ps - stupid question - when you talk of Passholder discount - does that mean DVC member and/or annual pass holders? (We are both - so a discount would be terrific!)

Does anyone know if this still is still happening? We'd really like to do this in August!

Ps - stupid question - when you talk of Passholder discount - does that mean DVC member and/or annual pass holders? (We are both - so a discount would be terrific!)

As part of the 45 th anniversary, certain eateries give a 20% passholder discount. Pecos Bills is one of those places. I believe the 20 percent ends at the end of September

I'm so tempted to order this on my Solo trip in two weeks. Yes. I said the "Secret Nachos". Yes. I am dining alone. :)

Annual pass holder.

Saw this a few days ago. I'm worried about the word spreading on the Internet and it killing them because they can't keep up with demand for them. Hope I'm wrong. Next trip we made with the 4 of us we'd do this for sure. We all love fully loaded nachos

Sounds like we need to start up a Pecos Bills Secret Nacho meet up thread for couples to get together to go get an order ;)
I was just thinking that too, like the memory maker shares. Nacho groups!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter