"Secret" $90 Nachos at Pecos Bill!

So, no confirmation that this is still available? We're going the first week of July and are wanting to do this with our family of 7.

So, no confirmation that this is still available? We're going the first week of July and are wanting to do this with our family of 7.

I haven't heard any reports, but I would think it would be profitable for Disney to continue the 'secret nachos' through July since it's so busy. Debating on the nachos for our July trip, it sounds like fun, but I'm not sure if I could swallow the $90 price tag. I keep this thinking about other things I could spend that money on.

I really want to know if this happens :) Take pictures!
I've thought about it, as far as I can tell they can only do one of these at a time. I'd feel like a real Iago if some family missed out because I was being cute.

What would they think if a party of 17 rolled up and asked for this? We'll be there in November, only 10 Disney adults and the rest small kids...but still we would LOVE this!

Bumping this thread in case anyone has been there recently and can report whether this is still a "thing". We're going in mid-late July and would absolutely do it if it is still available. I guess if no one reports before then, we'll give it a try and ask, and then I'll try to remember to come back here and let folks know.

I'm sorry to say that my family couldn't last long enough to try the nacho special. We left MK by 1pm, and napped hard, both days.

Super fun! 8 of us, and we didn't come close to finishing! They were also AWESOME!!!
IMAG6914.jpg

My son's only request for our Disney Christmas trip this year are these "secret nachos." Will they still do it during the crazy crowded Christmas week? This is our first trip to Disney, ever and he is so excited about these nachos. BTW: my kids are 24 and 25 and my son is married. So this is a grown man, excited for nachos and I am SO. THERE. WITH. HIM

This is on our to-do list this time! I can't wait!! Our kids are ALL big nacho eaters (and are all bottomless pits) so I hope they still have it!

My son's only request for our Disney Christmas trip this year are these "secret nachos." Will they still do it during the crazy crowded Christmas week? This is our first trip to Disney, ever and he is so excited about these nachos. BTW: my kids are 24 and 25 and my son is married. So this is a grown man, excited for nachos and I am SO. THERE. WITH. HIM
Lol, I love your family's enthusiasm! Putting in a request for a December trip report, please ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter