Secret Partner Craft Swap Interest/Ideas

I think the first swap is wrapping up. I am already receiving packages. My trip is from September 20-26. I love making stuff!! So for me keep the swaps coming. Confession I am also doing the holiday swap for scrapbooking right now too.

Bluefox said:
I adore Halloween :) :) :) such a great holiday!!! I know this swap is supposed to be secret and random, but if you wanted to give me mssong85 I wouldn't stop you ;-)

Haha, I was going to just randomly draw names and your partner would be revealed when your package comes :) I'll have to know who my partner is, haha, but I won't know what to expect! I'll pm everyone their partner and info so they can personalize their creations for them! I'll start a new thread soon for sign ups and keep it open for a few days, and shoot for due date of late august/early september for mmsong's trip!

This looks like fun, I would like to join. I am a new crafter and would love any easy ideas you all would like to share

Disneyluvr said:
This looks like fun, I would like to join. I am a new crafter and would love any easy ideas you all would like to share

Welcome to the wonderful world of crafting! I highly recommend checking out pinterest - there are so many projects that are great for beginners! I love finding turorials on there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter