Security Line - Logan

Maxwell

DIS Veteran
Anyone been through Logan lately? What's the line been like through Security?

we were at Logan 12/27-29. no problems at all. Security was quick and really nice. Make sure you look the agent in the eye and smile, it makes their job easier. Wear sneakers though, if you wear shoes, you usually have to take them off and they may have to scan them. We were through in maybe 2 minutes. My Daughter takes her laptop with her, so we just have to take that out of the bag and put it in a bin. and you have to take your coats/jackets/zip sweatshirts off and put them in a bin. I had a regular sweatshirt on over my T-shirt, but didn't have to take that one off, just my zip sweatshirt.
Just have your ID (license or what ever picture ID) ready with your ticket/boarding pass. Don't wait until the last second to look for it, like one bimbo did coming back from Richmond, she held up the line, and finally stepped aside to look for her ID... she had just had it out for something else, why put it away??
Good luck!
J :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter