See what happens when our cable goes out..LOL

I LOVED all of them.
They are so adorable. I might have to bid on the Tinkerbell bracelet myself! :rotfl2:

Those are great! Where did you get the Disney beads and charms? I would love to make something like that for my DD's 5th birthday.

ptlycloudy said:
Those are great! Where did you get the Disney beads and charms? I would love to make something like that for my DD's 5th birthday.

Hi I got them at the 5 and 10 store at MGM and some at Downtown Disney.

Thanks! :goodvibes

They are very cute! Could you tell me how (or give me a link with directions) you finish off the ends. I have made some beaded bracelets, but I do not know how to knot or finish off the ends to look good.

Twigs said:
They are very cute! Could you tell me how (or give me a link with directions) you finish off the ends. I have made some beaded bracelets, but I do not know how to knot or finish off the ends to look good.

I don't have "real" directions..LOL

I use crimp beads and wire. After I layout my beads I start making the bracelet by putting on a crimp bead, then one end of clasp then loop the wire through the hole and back through the crimp bead and then crimp it. Then I put the all the beads on and finish it the same way. I leave enough wire at both ends to put through the first couple of beads.

Not sure if that sound confusing LOL :confused3

They don't look very beautiful that way but my DD doesn't really care. I need to order some crimp bead covers to make them look prettier.

GoofyGirlnPrincessV said:
I don't have "real" directions..LOL

I use crimp beads and wire. After I layout my beads I start making the bracelet by putting on a crimp bead, then one end of clasp then loop the wire through the hole and back through the crimp bead and then crimp it. Then I put the all the beads on and finish it the same way. I leave enough wire at both ends to put through the first couple of beads.

Not sure if that sound confusing LOL :confused3

They don't look very beautiful that way but my DD doesn't really care. I need to order some crimp bead covers to make them look prettier.

Thanks, I think I know what you mean! And they do look great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter