"See ya real soon", help please

8 Ears

DIS Veteran
I am in the early stages of planning my DH's 40th birthday party and need some help please. :)
The theme is going to be See ya real soon as shortly after his birthday we are moving much closer to The Mouse :banana:
Can anyone point me in the direction to web sites that will tell me how to say that phrase in all the languages in World Showcase? :confused: Do think I can handle the American one :idea: Oh yes I would also like Sawalli (sp) :surfweb:

TIA :thumbsup2

you can try google translator... although I don't know that it will give you a pronunciation :)

rebecca06261, thanks for the help! Was able to get most of them. :thumbsup2

Another dumb American question, do people in Norway speak Dutch or Norwegian. It is to help me look it up. Also would United Kingdom just be in a British accent? :confused:

Any help for Africa would be wonderful as well. :wizard:

Oh, I should correct orignal post, I do not need to know how to speak it rather write it. :laughing:

rebecca06261, thanks for the help! Was able to get most of them. :thumbsup2

Another dumb American question, do people in Norway speak Dutch or Norwegian. It is to help me look it up. Also would United Kingdom just be in a British accent? :confused:

Any help for Africa would be wonderful as well. :wizard:

Oh, I should correct orignal post, I do not need to know how to speak it rather write it. :laughing:

Then definitely go with Google translator. And the UK is comprised of not just England, but N. Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, so you could say it in Scottish or Welsh, not in a British accent ^_^ just my two cents on that subject.

What about Gaelic??? Gaelic is that beautiful language that Enya sings :) I think she's from Ireland

Oh yeah, forgot to add - the few people I know from Africa all speak French :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter