seeking a family

tbarker13

Earning My Ears
Hello,
My name is Tim Barker. I am a reporter at the Orlando Sentinel in Florida.
Please forgive this second posting on this subject, but I am still looking for a family to be included in a story that The Sentinel is doing about tourism in Orlando.
Many of you responded to my last request (and I will be talking to a lot of you), but we have now refined what we are looking for and find that we are still lacking a critical element for our story.
So here it is:
We still need a pretty-much traditional family with two or three kids (including at least one under the age of 10). We also need for that family to be coming to Orlando during the first 3 weeks of August.
During that time, we'd like to visit with you a few times (always at your convenience and while you are out having fun. We will not get in the way of your vacation.)
If this sounds like something you would be intersted in doing, please contact me and I can explain it more.

Tim Barker
(800) 347-6868
tbarker@orlandosentinel.com

Is this for real????
Sorry to be so skeptical, but you never know now a days!!:eek:

Maybe Tbarker13 could elaborate on his "traditional family" search. Do you mean 2 parents and 2-3 children (not step families)???

This is quite real.
If you have any doubts, please contact the Orlando Sentinel in Orlando, Florida. You can find our phone numbers at www.orlandosentinel.com. Many of you read the stories that we write about Orlando's theme parks. You will find my name on the top of many of those stories, and my phone number at the bottom.

As for our search, I don't know that I can elaborate anymore. We do not have additional criteria other than what I wrote in the earlier post. But please feel free to call me if you want to discuss it. Or send me an email.

Tim

tbarker@orlandosentinel.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter