Seeking DU Travel Agent Assistance for Disney World Reservation Help

Wells Larsen

Mouseketeer
I know that typically discussion about travel agents is off limits, but I figured it might be okay if I asked specifically about Dreams Unlimited.

I have already fully planned and booked a Disney World vacation this coming December.
What I am specifically looking for is some assistance in booking Dining Reservations and Tour Reservations, including a VIP Tour.
I am really just seeking someone to split the duties of getting up at 5AM on my 60 + 10 date (in October).
Does anyone know if Dreams Unlimited will offer that service on an al-a-cart basis?

I followed the quote process on their site, but there is no option that doesn't request a room and I don't want to mislead them.

I don't know that DU offers that, but there are "vacation planners" who offer such services. Hopefully someone will have some suggestions.

Traditional travel agents are paid by commission -- and that commission would come from the resort reservation. There is no commission paid for ADRs, tours, etc. So any service that will help is likely to charge.

I don't know that DU offers that, but there are "vacation planners" who offer such services. Hopefully someone will have some suggestions.

Traditional travel agents are paid by commission -- and that commission would come from the resort reservation. There is no commission paid for ADRs, tours, etc. So any service that will help is likely to charge.

Thanks! I had heard that some travel agents will do fee-based reservations (when a package or hotel is not booked) and I was hoping that DU might offer such a service.

I looked into some "vacation planners" that I found on Facebook and the reviews did not really set my mind at ease.. I guess I do want someone maybe with a decent BBB rating (aka an org that follows good business practices)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter