Seeking general advice re:Disneyland and Aulani

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hi all!
We're thinking of doing a trip to Aulani with a 3 day stop on the way at Disneyland (leaving from Toronto). We've only ever done Disney World and Disney cruising before, so I'm kind of lost. How far out can I book for Disneyland hotels/park passes and Aulani? Are there ever deals specifically for Canadians like there are for Disney World? I realize this is pretty open ended - just curious for thoughts from fellow Canadians who have gone through the booking process. Thanks so much!

I would do 4 day stop for Disneyland, at least if it's during busy season, or if you want to see anything else in the area. I'm happy with a day in each park but it's not possible to hit everything and those are super long days.

I'm curious to know if there are any deals for Canadians. My guess is no, as I've never seen chatter about it and DL doesn't offer the same abundant specials as Wdw. But maybe, as there is a special pass for aussies.

If your an Airmiles collector, you can get Disneyland park tickets there. There was a deal for them earlier with less points needed not sure if still there.

If your an Airmiles collector, you can get Disneyland park tickets there. There was a deal for them earlier with less points needed not sure if still there.

I am! and I never know what to use them for! Good tip - thank you :)

I am! and I never know what to use them for! Good tip - thank you :)
Go into dream rewards, click on events and attractions, then click on USA fun attrations, then you will see 3day adult ticket 2400 AM. Good till end of 2017 not sure when your going.

DL had a similar ticket discount recently but unfortunately, it has ended. I would highly suggest park hopper for DL since you basically walk out of one park and enter the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!