Seine River Cruise June 2019

kdegour23

✨Always exploring the finer side of Disney.✨
We are booked on the Seine River Cruise for June 2019, and would love to meet some other guests. Also planning to do the ABD Disneyland Paris add-on for three nights. If you’re on this trip, or have any great info to share, I’d love to chat!

We are a family of 3 from Connecticut, and my daughter will be 14 when we sail. We have done 6 Disney Cruises with 3 more booked. This will be our first ABD trip, first time to Europe and DLP.

Kaley

Well done on planing a trip to France .

Things to get ready . Check your luggage weight restrictions & size of Cabin carry on .

Money in Europe is € Euros ( coins & NOTES € 5 , € 10 , € 20 & € 50 ## Note avoid Higher Notes € 100 if you can

Credit Cards & Debit Cards are now Chip & Pin BOTH will work at ATM's with your PIN no.

We now use Tap & Pay for small amounts BUT CASH IS STILL " King "

Power Adapters Mainland Europe uses 2 pin Round Plugs.

Travel Insurance with Illness Insurance

AND of course your Passports

I am trying to delete this message and not seeing how to do that so I am editing. New to posting to disboards.

Last edited:
Well done on planing a trip to France .

Things to get ready . Check your luggage weight restrictions & size of Cabin carry on .

Money in Europe is € Euros ( coins & NOTES € 5 , € 10 , € 20 & € 50 ## Note avoid Higher Notes € 100 if you can

Credit Cards & Debit Cards are now Chip & Pin BOTH will work at ATM's with your PIN no.

We now use Tap & Pay for small amounts BUT CASH IS STILL " King "

Power Adapters Mainland Europe uses 2 pin Round Plugs.

Travel Insurance with Illness Insurance

AND of course your Passports

Good info! We needed more adapters on our Danube cruise with ABD.

This is a ABD I was looking into but saw 2019 will be the first year. I hope your able to give your thoughts after you get back. Have a great trip!

We are booked on the Seine River Cruise for June 2019, and would love to meet some other guests. Also planning to do the ABD Disneyland Paris add-on for three nights. If you’re on this trip, or have any great info to share, I’d love to chat!

We are a family of 3 from Connecticut, and my daughter will be 14 when we sail. We have done 6 Disney Cruises with 3 more booked. This will be our first ABD trip, first time to Europe and DLP.

Kaley

Last edited:
We are also booked on the June 2019 Seine River Cruise. Our daughter is 14 (15 in July), so close in age to your daughter and she is always happy to meet new friends. We have done 1 ABD trip in Germany, but this is our first River Cruise. See you on Board!

We are also booked on the June 2019 Seine River Cruise. Our daughter is 14 (15 in July), so close in age to your daughter and she is always happy to meet new friends. We have done 1 ABD trip in Germany, but this is our first River Cruise. See you on Board!

Fantastic! Would your daughter like to connect with mine before the trip? (On Instagram, for example?)

Sure! I know she has a Snapchat, and she talked about getting Instagram recently, but I am not sure if she actually set it up yet?? I will check with her once she gets home from school this evening. I have an Instagram account, I am more of the picture taker than she is, but we can always set one up for her soon if she has not already done so.

Sure! I know she has a Snapchat, and she talked about getting Instagram recently, but I am not sure if she actually set it up yet?? I will check with her once she gets home from school this evening. I have an Instagram account, I am more of the picture taker than she is, but we can always set one up for her soon if she has not already done so.
OK... me too. Message me on Instagram at @YesDisneyAgain and we will go from there! YAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts