Selling 225 Points @ Saratoga Springs Resort

Steve133

Earning My Ears
I live in the UK and am selling 225 Points @ Saratoga Springs Resort. The points are held in two contracts, one of 200 points, the other of 25.

Use year is as below, I'll be banking the 116 points from this year.
Vacation Points
Use Year Available In Holding
Mar 2019 116 0
Mar 2020 225 0

Does anyone have any experience of this and recommendations of companies to use for the sale?

Any other tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve

We just sold one of our contracts and used The Timeshare store, they were excellent and they are endorsed by the DIS.

You will need to get your documents notarised so make sure you have a Solicitor lined up to cut back on delays.

We sent everything back via FedEx.

Setting up a borderless account with TravelWise saved us a lot on fees.

Thanks Finchy. I'd more-or-less decided to go with The Timeshare store, so that's it confirmed for me now.

I hadn't thought about requiring a solicitor. In their initial email to me, Timeshare Store haven't mentioned me needing a solicitor. I'm sure you're right - I can't imagine going into a property sale without one. Do you know what sort of fees should I expect?

Cheers!

Steve

It cost us £230 to be notarised and it was all pretty seamless.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but I assume from your comment you were happy with the service from your solicitor, so would you be OK to pass her/his details on for me to use them?

I am in the process of buying 210 points at SSR from the Timeshare Store, they have been great so far

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts