Selma, NC

NandP

Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV
How is Selma, NC as a overnight pit stop town? Is it nice? Safe?

Compared to fayetteville how is it

Hi,

I stay in Selma, NC all of the time when I travel for business. I usually stay at a Hampton Inn right along I-95. I think it is a very nice town. It's rather small, but there are quite a few restaurants in the area and even some shopping outlets.

Anyway, for just an overnight pit stop, I think you would find it to be very nice.

Personally, I would stay in Selma or Rocky Mount beore Fayetteville. Fayetteville has been renamed by most of us in NC as Fayettenam. It is a big Military town and although we support our Military 100%, military towns are not usually the best places to stay unless you have to. Again, just my opinion.

Originally posted by NandP
How is Selma, NC as a overnight pit stop town? Is it nice? Safe?

Compared to fayetteville how is it

I'm glad I checked here before posting the same question! :D

Originally posted by blaukhuff
Hi,

I stay in Selma, NC all of the time when I travel for business. I usually stay at a Hampton Inn right along I-95. I think it is a very nice town. It's rather small, but there are quite a few restaurants in the area and even some shopping outlets.

Anyway, for just an overnight pit stop, I think you would find it to be very nice.

How is the Hampton Inn there? That is one I'm considering staying at. Is the hotel in good shape? I think I read it was built in 98. Also does the breakfast have a lot of choices? I ask because we have only stayed in one Hampton Inn before and I was really impressed with the condition, like new, of the hotel. The breakfast was very nice and my 3 y/o really liked it. Personally I liked the gourmet coffee bar they had also. Have you ever stayed at any other hotels in Selma? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter