Sending packages to hotels

phoj69

Mouseketeer
Staying at HRH for a couple of days has anyone had orders from like target sent to the hotels before/during your stay? If so any issues? I called twice and they told me packages are acceptable but they won’t accept things like Publix unless you are present. Would they hold cold items for you like Disney does?

I don't think they will store anything cold like Disney does. I think that's why places like Garden Grocer don't deliver to Universal. I was told that you can ship something if it is in a box like from amazon but not anything in bags like groceries.

I did ship bottled water and a few bagged snacks once from Amazon when I was staying at sapphire falls. I had to pick it up at the business center and there was a fee of about $15ish (I don't remember exactly but it was around that).

I would figure out just how much cold stuff you really need and is it worth it to just buy that there and ship the other groceries from amazon prime so it's in a box. You'd have to do a price comparison to see what's worth it.

Instacart from publix is an option but you have to be in the lobby to meet the delivery person so that ends up being a time versus cost dilemma. The little grab n go at hard rock has stuff like snacks, small cereals, yogurt, milk and drinks. You might be better off just grabbing stuff from there for your room depending on how much you need and how specific you are on things like yogurt brands.

Also I believe I've asked in the past and that hard rock charges a fee for package acceptance like sapphire does. You would need to double check on that and figure it into your cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter