Sending Request Letters

MAG1630

Earning My Ears
I'M A NEWBIE TO THIS FORUM, BUT HAVE BEEN PEEKING IN FROM TIME TO TIME TO READ SOME OF THE MOST RESOURCEFUL INFORMATION THAT I KNOW I WON'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE.

NOW TO MY QUESTION, I'M GOING TO BE STAYING AT THE ROYAL PACIFIC SEPT. 11 THRU SEPT. 14, AND I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN WILL BE THE BEST TIME FOR ME TO SEND THEM THE LETTER OF MY REQUEST?

ANY INFO WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You could also call now and have your request added instead of writing a letter. When I have done this, they always have my request in the system when I arrive.

It maybe something I got from Disney but, I always fax my room request about 3-4 days before arrival. That is when the person making room assignments would be doing it for you time of stay. I think it stays fresher in their mind than doing it months in advance. My last stay the hotel manager wrote a note on my fax and attached it to my ressie. He had indicated a specific room which was just what I had asked for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter