Senses Spa jacked up the Rainforest room prices

Do you happen to remember the prices for a couples length of cruise pass on the Fantasy? I am in planning mode for my upcoming June trip and wanted to set aside that money ahead of time.
Our couple's length of cruise pass (7 night Fantasy) with scrubs included was $194 plus autogratuity bringing it to $227.

Just off the Dream and I had purchased 6 passes ahead of time.the sign at the desk only said $144 fir couples and u can't remember what singles were.
They did outsell me 1 scrub because I wanted to try it. I think it was around d $12 with automatic gratuity and I did not use it but brought it hone.

We were just on the Dream and they still had the scrubs. We love the scrubs. The prices were the same as they were last Mar when we cruised, hadn't gone up.

We just got off the Fantasy and the scrubs were not offered anymore on that ship. They said the scrubs had caused a safety issue.
Interesting-we like the Rainforest and have taken our own scrubs as recently as January 21 on the Fantasy. I did see they handed out scrubs to people and had a sample of the 2 scrubs at the front checkin - very curious indeed. If true will they now restrict all scrubs?

I was on the Dream a few weeks ago and they said that a pass without scrubs was no longer an option. We had to buy the scrubs. We chose not to buy a pass at all. I hate paying 18% gratuity on a product (the scrubs).

When you say scrubs - is this a product they are handing you and you are using the shower? Thanks. I already prepurchased a day pass thru gifts but it didn't include this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter