sept. 13-20,2003 cruise

Don't worry, it's days away.... BEST case senario.. Isebel hits central florida (ok not very good thing for central florida) and the magic cannot dock in port canaveral, this could mean an extra day at sea!!! What do ya think, It is possible.

Jimmy

we will be driving to the port in the morning... may stop by DTD before we go over. hope to see everyone on board!

We are really so close now.

Dh and I dont fly out until tomorrow evening so we will see everyone on board after safety drill.

Will be doing our packing this evening. Dh is a terrible procrastinator and might even do it in the morning :)

Cheryl,

Yes, they made it, you are so sweet. I am so rude not to thank you. We were computerless for several days and I am so excited to be back on line I have forgotten my manners.

Trying to get my kiddos settled so I can type out some instructions for my poor mom and dad (what were they thinking offering to babysit seven lil monsters?)

We are off to the Raddisson!

Everyone have a safe trip...see ya tonight or tomorrow!

Bob and Cheryl

I never made it tp the lounge to meet every one. I hope every one had a great time....I know I did
I got to hold a Sea Turtle!!!
What a blast!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Was a great cruise, I didn't hold a turtle, but I did hold a Stingray. TOOOOOOOO COOOOOLLLL

Cozumel was great, so was Grand Caymen.

Key West, Loved it the only place were public drunkin-ness is encuraged.

Jlrose

i jumped off the banana boat ride in castaway...they were not very happy with me, but i got some great pictures!
Did you go to sting rey city! Didnt drink in Key West, but I like the way they let you "sample" the alcohol in Cozumel!

Best vacation my family has ever had! We got to hold a turtle, stingray, baby shark and even kissed a dolphin too! How cool!

We also missed the Promenade meeting. We were probably 5 minutes too late. We showed up and a CM said a group of people had already left for the Sail-away party upstairs.

We did meet some fellow DISers later on after some talking and realized that we both posted on these boards!

This was our first cruise and we've now been bitten by the cruise bug. Can't wait to go again!

We didn't make it in time to the DIS meeting either...Sorry we didn't get to meet. It was a great cruise! We booked for Jan. and Sept. 4,2003. Did anyone see the dolphin swimming with the ship? That was neat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter