Sept cruises during Jewish high holy days

stevelichtenstein

Earning My Ears
we are looking at 2021 cruises and we were wondering what/if accommodations are made to observe the holy days on board or in excursions. Does anyone know

Normally for any religious holiday DCL will provide a room (one of the adult lounges normally) for groups to meet together. It is preset aside. They do this normally for Shabbat on Fridays around 6:00pm I believe. It's up to individual members to attend/organize/run any program. They hold a nondenominational service for Easter and Christmas as well.

we are looking at 2021 cruises and we were wondering what/if accommodations are made to observe the holy days on board or in excursions. Does anyone know

if your family keeps kosher, make sure and order your meals in advance. And it’s important to know that Disney does not have a kosher kitchen. We were on a cruise a couple of years ago during a week where they were a number of families sailing during a week where many Jewish schools seem to be on a break. There was a gentleman at guest services very unhappy because his TA had told him that kosher foods were available all over the ship. That is not the case. The special kosher meals are only available in the dining rooms, not at the quick service places or through room service.

I’m not sure what type of accommodations you would be looking for while on an excursion.

Cruised a couple years ago during Sukkot, and didnt see anything advertised in the navigator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter