September 15, 2018 Disney Fantasy Cruise

WildLotus

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I have put together the FE several times and would be happy to do it for our cruise! We are so excited to start making our gifts! :)

TO SIGN UP FOR THE FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE please provide the following info and I will add you to the list. You can post it here or email me at wildlotus2482@yahoo.com There will be 15 cabins per group. You can sign up to be in more than one group if you want to. Signups for the FE will close on August 15, 2018.

1) Cabin number
2) Email address so I can send you the list
3) First names of everyone in cabin and age of any kids
4) Favorite Disney characters
5) Allergies or exclusions such as no alcohol
6) Special Occasion

Last edited:

Hi everyone! I have put together the FE several times and would be happy to do it for our cruise! We are so excited to start making our gifts! :)

TO SIGN UP FOR THE FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE please provide the following info and I will add you to the list. You can post it here or email me at wildlotus2482@yahoo.com There will be 15 cabins per group. You can sign up to be in more than one group if you want to. Signups for the FE will close on August 15, 2018.

1) Cabin number
2) Email address so I can send you the list
3) First names of everyone in cabin and age of any kids
4) Favorite Disney characters
5) Allergies or exclusions such as no alcohol
6) Special Occasion

Last edited:

Awesome. Email sent! So excited, after last month's cruise. I'm so inspired to get my craft, on.

I can't wait to see all the goodies. Getting my craft on for the fish extender. I just have to narrow it down the craft list. Oh, first DISNEY cruise. But not the last!!!

Hey! This will be our first Disney cruise & we're so excited! Seriously considering doing the fish extender thing. Just wonder, what are the pros & cons to it?

Hi everyone! THE FISH EXTENDER IS NOW CLOSED!

The spreadsheets have been posted on our private F B page.

For those who didn't join the page, I have now emailed the spreadsheet to you. If you haven't received it, please let me know so I can resend it. My email is
Wildlotus2482@yahoo.com

Happy sailing everyone!

Hi I'm wondering if someone here would post when the Halloween stuff is on board. I'm interested in seeing if it is cozumel day or the second sea day.

Hello, I am going on this cruise next year at this time...Have you uploaded your personal navigator? I know Fantasy holds 4000 people but was it "crowded"?? Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!