September 2015 Countdown!

Day 6, at MK. Why does it have to end?

I'm writing now as I sit in my room having decided against going to DS tonight. There is a crazy storm going on now with a ton of close lightning strikes. It will be nice to get some extra sleep tonight before my early flight.

There wasn't much of a crowd today, most were probably at Epcot for the first day of F&W. I spent the morning catching my favorite rides and shows before saying goodbye for another year. I played some sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, it was fun but I wouldn't make it a must do. I ended my day at MK with lunch at Tony's town square, then I headed back to my room just in time to miss the incoming storm.

I going to hate leaving Disney World tomorrow, but if I stayed here all the time it wouldn't be special. I will look forward to my next trip, and hold onto all the memories I made this year.

I have the post Disney trip blues really bad. Planning on returning in 2017 but it isn't 100% so that is killing me.

....right there with you. We just got home last night after 8 days. DH wants to hold off on our annual September trip next year and return in 2017.:sad:

Just got home yesterday. So sad. So depressed. It was like a dream, blink of an eye and gone. We stayed 7 nights 8 days and I could have done at least 5 more!! We missed Fantasmic this year bc of rain and the electric parade but other than that had a great trip. My family didn't even get on my nerves that bad!!!! have fun anyone getting ready to go!!! Take me with you!!!!

....right there with you. We just got home last night after 8 days. DH wants to hold off on our annual September trip next year and return in 2017.:sad:

I have the disney blues too!! We are lucky enough to be going back in 106 days but after that trip I don't think we will be back till September of 2017 as well...:( We have a busy 2016 so hopefully the time will go by nice and fast.

I have the Disney blues as well! :sad: DH doesn't want to go back to Disney World so soon. Maybe Disneyland in a couple of years, but it looks like I'm going solo in May for my birthday! :goodvibes As long as I get my Disney fix, I'm ok!

We'll be going to Disneyland next April to celebrate my dad's birthday. I don't think we'll go back to WDW until 2017 or later once a lot of the construction is done.

We are planning for September 2016. We booked it with our DVC points already, but there's a lot up in the air at the moment. Really hoping we do get to go next year!

Oh, but we are going to Disneyland in February for my birthday. I'm very excited as we've never been and we're meeting my best friend and 2 little girls there.

Hi Stacey!
How did your solo trip go? I'm going solo in early Feb 2017. I'm an AP holder. I'm in SC. I saw your chat on Mousemingle.
Michael
Hi there!

I've actually done several solo trips now - both in Sept 2014 and 2015- I like to go for my birthday since my girls normally had other plans and I LOVED it! I used the solo rider lines where I could and honestly you're never really "alone" at Disney unless you want to be. Where are you staying ?

Hi there!

I've actually done several solo trips now - both in Sept 2014 and 2015- I like to go for my birthday since my girls normally had other plans and I LOVED it! I used the solo rider lines where I could and honestly you're never really "alone" at Disney unless you want to be. Where are you staying ?

I'm staying at All Star Sports. My birthday falls around Easter, so that's a little too crowded for me. lol
I have 3 girls. Two are married and my baby will be 16 in January. All six of us are going in May 2017.
I've never been on a cruise. If i did, I would want it to be a Disney cruise.

I'm staying at All Star Sports. My birthday falls around Easter, so that's a little too crowded for me. lol
I have 3 girls. Two are married and my baby will be 16 in January. All six of us are going in May 2017.
I've never been on a cruise. If i did, I would want it to be a Disney cruise.
I've messaged you on MouseMingle - it's easier to chat there :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!