September 2018 discount watch

It's the Enchanted Escape option. It was 20% off for values and I think 25% for both moderates and deluxes. I tried to double check, but the WDW website is being really glitchy for me...I imagine it's got a lot of traffic right now!

My discount worked out to be about 15% overall. It might be because one night was more expensive than the rest. Sure, more would be nice, but I’m not complaining.

I’m glad I got up & made the changes when I did. It was the easiest changes I’ve ever made to a res & it seems like Stitch is pretty busy now.

Honestly I didn't notice if there was. I hopped on at 5AM before i got a shower this morning, which I am glad I did since Stitch is eating pages left and right on the Disney website.

I am hoping for a better AP rate to be released, if not at least I got something.
I will be there in 2 weeks and hope to snag a B.B. for Sept., but at least this way, I have something. I am afraid there won’t be anything left for my dates now that this has dropped.

My discount worked out to be about 15% overall. It might be because one night was more expensive than the rest. Sure, more would be nice, but I’m not complaining.

glad I got up & made the changes when I did. It was the easiest changes I’ve ever made to a res & it seems like Stitch is pretty busy now.

I'm so glad I got up when I did as well! I didn't do any percentage math, but we switched from ASMo to Pop and still saved about $100. You're so right...that's money we would have spent on the room regardless so it's nice to divert a percentage of it to another part of the vacation!

Here's some info on ROOM ONLY discounts I got from a travel FB page:

Book By: September 7, 2018
Travel Dates: Most nights Aug. 2 – October 7, 2018

It’s the perfect time to stay in the middle of the magic! Save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights Aug. 2-Oct. 7, 2018 when you book through Sept. 7, 2018.

This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below.

Select Disney Deluxe Villas

For most nights 8/2/18-10/7/18 – Save up to 25%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

For most nights 8/2/18-10/7/18 – Save up to 15%
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

For most nights 8/2/18-10/7/18 – Save up to 15%
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Select Disney Moderate Resorts

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

For most nights 8/2/18-10/7/18 – Save up to 10%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Select Disney Value Resorts

For most nights 8/2/18-10/7/18 – Save up to 20%
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites Only
Disney’s Pop Century Resort

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.

Campsites included at 20% discount for Sunday through Thursday stays, August 12 through September 13, 2018. Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available for a lesser discount.

Important Details:

Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Advance reservations required.
Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

So I bought my annual pass today in hopes of snagging an annual pass room only rate. When I check on-line for rates it tells me I can see AP Rates, says I have 6 offers for my September dates, but then it will only show 4 offers! What am I doing wrong??

So I bought my annual pass today in hopes of snagging an annual pass room only rate. When I check on-line for rates it tells me I can see AP Rates, says I have 6 offers for my September dates, but then it will only show 4 offers! What am I doing wrong??

AP Discounts are not available yet for September. In 2017, the September AP discount came out June 22. Regular Room Only discounts for September 2017 came out on Monday, April 24.

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

AP rates aren't out for September yet.

Got my room for Yacht Club! Still about $50/night more than what I paid with my AP last year though, so we'll see if it gets better when those come out.

Thanks all for the help!! How come I can't see all the offers? I click the arrow to advance the offers but it doesn't go anywhere. Is this just more of the system being flaky today?

So frustrating! I have Yacht Club booked in September and I was really hoping to get some discount for either Yacht or Beach Club. Well they both only had Deluxe Club level discounted on my dates!! Disappointing.

I guess now I have to decide if its worth it to move to a different resort!

Since I have WL already booked, they can apply the discount to that reservation, correct? I am on hold now and the website is going nuts, so I can't do anything there.

So frustrating! I have Yacht Club booked in September and I was really hoping to get some discount for either Yacht or Beach Club. Well they both only had Deluxe Club level discounted on my dates!! Disappointing.

I guess now I have to decide if its worth it to move to a different resort!
I just booked a woods/garden room with the room only discount at YC for my dates. Club level was only for free dining (which is/isn't a discount, depending on each person) for my dates. Are your dates flexible?

Since I have WL already booked, they can apply the discount to that reservation, correct? I am on hold now and the website is going nuts, so I can't do anything there.

i was on hold for 1 hr 24 min and got the discount at the WL on my existing reservation. Good luck!

I just booked a woods/garden room with the room only discount at YC for my dates. Club level was only for free dining (which is/isn't a discount, depending on each person) for my dates. Are your dates flexible?

Unfortunately we already have flights booked.

It's crazy because if I extend the trip one night I can get the rates, or if I move the whole trip up one day I get the rates. But for the 3 nights I need, it says no availability. It's not as if the rooms are booked, because I know they show up without the discounted price, but I guess those 3 nights alone are not eligible for a discount?

This is going to drive me crazy!! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!