September 23-30, 2017 Disney Fantasy: Tortola/St.Thomas/CC

Hey FaithLoveAndPixieDustX3 - did you get your reservations? Did you find a FE Group?

Hello RRB!!! Yes, we got our reservation, thanks to you!!! Thank you so much!! I didn't know about sending in request on our last cruise, you were such a big help!! My little ones are going to be so happy with the Meet and Greets and Character Dining!!

As far as Fish Extenders, nothing yet I'm trying!! My kids are going to be bummed if we aren't able to do it!!

Thanks again and I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!!

I'm not on Facebook but I recall that earlier in this thread, someone said that a FE group had been established on FB. maybe you could look through the posts and PM that person. You might be able to join that way

hello there, we are booked for this cruise and we are so excited. It will be myself and DH in one room.
Then my daughter, son in law and 3 year old grandson in another room. It will be the first cruise for SIL and GS.
Looking for a FE group to join. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with everyone.
Are you still looking for a FE group?

:tigger:OMG! I'm finally in a real DCL blog. I have been looking for a while now and even started a group chat on FB for our upcoming 1st Disney cruise. I'm soooo excited.
I am making our first fish extender and door magnets, but wanted some more info on where I can make my own instead of buying one already made. Hello bloggers, cruise is only 107 days away, and this mommy doesn't like to procrastinate. LOL :ssst:
Find me :wave: Jairo N Giselle Gutierrez on Facebook

:tigger:OMG! I'm finally in a real DCL blog. I have been looking for a while now and even started a group chat on FB for our upcoming 1st Disney cruise. I'm soooo excited.
I am making our first fish extender and door magnets, but wanted some more info on where I can make my own instead of buying one already made. Hello bloggers, cruise is only 107 days away, and this mommy doesn't like to procrastinate. LOL :ssst:
Find me :wave: Jairo N Giselle Gutierrez on Facebook
Hi Kungfugigi and welcome to the Disboards! YOU ARE IN A REAL DCL BLOG!!! Are you looking to join a FE Group? Is this your first Disney Cruise? Tell us more.

Hi Kungfugigi and welcome to the Disboards! YOU ARE IN A REAL DCL BLOG!!! Are you looking to join a FE Group? Is this your first Disney Cruise? Tell us more.

Yes, this is our first Disney cruise and we are psyched. Our family is a group of 10, with four children under the age of seven and no one has ever been on a Disney cruise. The 2 4 year olds have never been on any cruise. I would love to join a FE group, or do you think it's too much for our first time. I don't want to be overwhelmed, but I want to enjoy every second of the trip and not miss out on anything fun. Hehe..

Good luck with your FE Group hunt!

:tigger:I start making reservations July 10th. How come some people can make reservations earlier. Just wondering. :ssst:

Once you have sailed on Disney Cruise Line, you automatically join the Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Club. You'll get your membership card in the mail featuring your member number and DCL Castaway Club contact information. Booking priorities are set up as follows
  • Silver Castaway Club member: after 1 cruise can book at 90 days out
  • Gold Castaway Club member: after 5 cruises can book at 105 days out
  • Platinum Castaway Club member: after 10 cruises can book at 120 days out
There are other benefits as well

Concierge guests also can book 120 days out plus get help from the Concierge Department at 125 days out

Once you have sailed on Disney Cruise Line, you automatically join the Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Club. You'll get your membership card in the mail featuring your member number and DCL Castaway Club contact information. Booking priorities are set up as follows
  • Silver Castaway Club member: after 1 cruise can book at 90 days out
  • Gold Castaway Club member: after 5 cruises can book at 105 days out
  • Platinum Castaway Club member: after 10 cruises can book at 120 days out
There are other benefits as well

Concierge guests also can book 120 days out plus get help from the Concierge Department at 125 days out
:tigger:Oh wow. I hope there are still some spots left for any reservations.

Thanks. I am the one doing the FE on the other social media site. Yes if anyone would like to join, go there and I can help you.
:tigger: I think I found the site. I just dont like how you get threatened if posting something from this or other sites. Oh well, Stacy, looks like we might just have to start our own DIS board FE group.

Last edited:
What is everyone doing on Tortola and St. Thomas? We are doing the Baths at Tortola and a charter boat on St. Thomas.

:tigger:Were doing the Baths as well. I have a photo of it on my home screen on my Iphone. We cant leave the drone behind for that one.
Has anyone done the Sea Lion encounter at St. Thomas? Would like to do it with my 6y/o.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter