September 23-30, 2017 Disney Fantasy: Tortola/St.Thomas/CC

:tigger:Hi DIS board members. I have been busy lately making T-shirts and totes, all while setting up a Tsum tsum gift exchange while were out on a fun day at sea. Did I mention I love Tsum Tsums. They are so cute and small. I find them in my purse when I am looking for a pen or other stuff. I usually find my kids toys everywhere and if I dont have a place to put them then it lands in my purse or in the garbage. So happy to mention that I made it to a FE group. And after reading about a tsum tsum exchange on board, I had to definitly make one up or join in. I couldn't find a group so I made one. If anyone would like to join, just type in Tsum Tsum Exchange Fantasy Sept 23 HOTHS on the Search bar of the biggest social media site. Dont want to step on anyone's toes if a group has already started. The more the merrier, so I say. Anyway its all in good fun.

Last edited:

do you have to give tsum tsum's in the exchange?

I just went to the Tsum Tsum Exchange Group on fb and it looks like one mini Tsum and one vinyl 3 pack per person is how the exchange will work. Looks like fun!
YOu
do you have to give tsum tsum's in the exchange?
Yep, give a Tsum Tsum to get a Tsum Tsum. Haha! :tigger:
The original plush is fun to hold, fun to throw, fun to stack. While the vinyl figurines are fun to collect. Kids like my big girl and little boy love to play with them, while I love to hold the plush. They are so much better than Beenies. They dont feel wierd or make the beans sound and are just so plushy (if that's a word, :laughing:).

I am not sure if I can discuss other social media sites. So with that its the most popular one. The FE is already set up and I am admin for the FE group.
Is it too late to join the fe group? We just booked our trip and it is a small family trip/wedding. Together we have 4 kids and 2 grandmothers. Think the kids and fiancee would love this

OK cruisers, only 76 days until we leave. That's less than 11 weeks. That's less than 2 months. Is everybody ready? Have all your reservations? Packing lists printed out? Formal wear for the girls ready? Tuxedo T-shirts for the guys? New bathing suits for the girls? Old ratty bathing suits for the guys? (Just kidding on the last 2 guy questions). It will be here before we know it. Love those sea days. What part of the cruise is everyone looking forward to the most?

We just booked this cruise on the Fantasy to the Virgin Islands! So excited! Is it too late to join a FE group? My daughter and I are very interested in joining a FE group.

:tigger:Howdy DIS board and cruisers! 58 more days and we will be cruising together alongside Mickey and the gang. Dont forget to join in the Tsum Tsum gift exchange, Fish Extender group, trick or treating, etc., and all other fun activities during the trip.

We just booked this cruise on the Fantasy to the Virgin Islands! So excited! Is it too late to join a FE group? My daughter and I are very interested in joining a FE group.

Hi!! I was wondering if you found a FE Group yet? We've been trying to join one for months, but since I don't have social media, I haven't been able to join one yet. I'd even be willing to start one for any one else who hasn't been able to join one!!

Is it too late to join the fe group? We just booked our trip and it is a small family trip/wedding. Together we have 4 kids and 2 grandmothers. Think the kids and fiancee would love this

Hi!! I was wondering if you found a FE Group yet? We've been trying to join one for months, but since I don't have social media, I haven't been able to join one yet. I'd even be willing to start one for any one else who hasn't been able to join one!!

There is an FE on the other social media.
Hello!! We have been trying to join a FE group for months but have not been able to because I don't have social media, I was wondering if you could help us out with that? You had replied to one a post a while back stating that you were doing a group!!-Any info ordirection will be appreciated!! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter