September 27th, 2018 - 7 Night Canada Cruise from Quebec

Question for FE people: Right now we are at 12 participants. Is that too many cabins for one group (you would need to have gifts for 11 cabins)? Would it be better to split into 2 groups of 6 - where you would make gifts for 5 cabins?

Question for FE people: Right now we are at 12 participants. Is that too many cabins for one group (you would need to have gifts for 11 cabins)? Would it be better to split into 2 groups of 6 - where you would make gifts for 5 cabins?
Heidi, Personally I think it is OK at 12, even a few more would be OK.

I'm good either way. I don't think 11 is too much since many larger groups separate into sets of 10 rooms meaning you'd be going to 9. An extra 2 rooms isn't a big deal at all in my opinion. If someone feels strongly the other way though I'm also happy to split.

Still no cabin for us. We're OGT. I check every day so hopefully it's soon. When we get it we'll add it to the FE List.

OK - list is staying as is! 12 Cabins have signed up, see below. I have locked the sheet from changes, so please let me know when the TBD cabins have been assigned and I will update. Now to get to work on the goodies!

8072 Astrella Heidi, Mike Levi M/13, Owen M/11
7046 Jaye/Finn Daniel, Nicole
7044 Jaye/Assur Elizabeth, Alexander
TBD Duhaime Lisa, Craig Erin F/10, Ava F/13
TBD Bell James, Nedra Paris F/3 (Not cruising: Angelina F/13 Jameson F/5)
8018 Chapel Jesse, Julie F/5 and F/3
2592 Atwood Lisa, Marty
2092 Atwood/Kelly Marissa/David
TBD Drake/Brown Jason, Tim, Richard, Stephanie
6004 Cramond Michael/Charlene Mack M/11, Desiree F/8
TBD Fonseca Guillermo, Angelica Sara F/4, Mariana F/4
TBD di Andy/Paige

Dumb question - this is our first time to do FE, & we are very excited! Do I get one gift for everyone for the week, or is it one per night? Thanks!

The majority of people only gift one time during the week. Some people give only a cabin gift if the gift is bigger/higher value. Some do individual, less expensive gifts for the individuals in the cabin. Some people spend more, some people spend less. My kids enjoy the surprises, big or small.

GREAT!! I started a list on a Google Doc. I will create groups of up to 10 depending on how many sign up.

Click https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yF26eglf9DxwZrQ_GaOrNr9hGAYqcpfwLbHRRElSlkQ/edit?usp=sharing to sign up!

Let me know if you have any problems or questions.
Hi Heidi- Somehow my brother and sister in law's last name is incorrect- It's Supposed to be Andy and Paige Atwood. Also, when we get their cabin assignment how do we let everyone know? I did start a facebook group for messaging if anyone wants to join. Thank you so much!

Hi Heidi- Somehow my brother and sister in law's last name is incorrect- It's Supposed to be Andy and Paige Atwood. Also, when we get their cabin assignment how do we let everyone know? I did start a facebook group for messaging if anyone wants to join. Thank you so much!
I updated the file with their correct last name. You can give me the cabin # on here once you have it and I will update the file.

OK - list is staying as is! 12 Cabins have signed up, see below. I have locked the sheet from changes, so please let me know when the TBD cabins have been assigned and I will update. Now to get to work on the goodies!

8072 Astrella Heidi, Mike Levi M/13, Owen M/11
7046 Jaye/Finn Daniel, Nicole
7044 Jaye/Assur Elizabeth, Alexander
TBD Duhaime Lisa, Craig Erin F/10, Ava F/13
TBD Bell James, Nedra Paris F/3 (Not cruising: Angelina F/13 Jameson F/5)
8018 Chapel Jesse, Julie F/5 and F/3
2592 Atwood Lisa, Marty
2092 Atwood/Kelly Marissa/David
TBD Drake/Brown Jason, Tim, Richard, Stephanie
6004 Cramond Michael/Charlene Mack M/11, Desiree F/8
TBD Fonseca Guillermo, Angelica Sara F/4, Mariana F/4
TBD Atwood Andy/Paige

Hello all, I have just last night gotten confirmation of purchase of tickets!! Are there any FE groups willing to take joiners?

It is my wife, our one year old son and myself on this trip.

We had been on the Wonder two years ago and loved the FE group experience.

Pretty please? Anyone?

Hello all, I have just last night gotten confirmation of purchase of tickets!! Are there any FE groups willing to take joiners?

It is my wife, our one year old son and myself on this trip.

We had been on the Wonder two years ago and loved the FE group experience.

Pretty please? Anyone?
There's a FB page for this cruise and they're talking about FE, you may want to check with them.

There's a FB page for this cruise and they're talking about FE, you may want to check with them.

Thank you! I’ll see if I can find it.

Ok... I’ve failed. I can’t find it. I’m not tech savvy enough I guess. At least not with fb. I saw Heidi’s fe group above (closed) but can’t find anything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!